Improve your digital teaching skills
Welcome! We’ve put together a diverse and flexible course, which will help you to improve your digital teaching skills.
You can choose your own personalised course path depending on your existing knowledge and timetable. The content has been designed to be consumed bite-wise.
Scroll to dive in.
If you are undecided what you are looking for, use our predefined learning pathways.
You can find your content dependent on your existing learning level or topic.
Just try it!
Are you looking for a subject?
Just look it up right here:
Topics & Learning Units
If you already know what you are looking for, click on the respective topics and select your favorite learning units. You will find your selection below.
- Communication with Students
- Communication with Colleagues
- Professional Exchange and Communities
- Enable Participation
- (Digital) Group Work
- Peer-to-Peer-Learning and Tutoring
- Digital Accessibility
- Individual Learning Pathways
- How to Design an Online Lecture
- Video Conference
- Blended Learning
- Flipped Learning
- Hybrid Learning
- Interaction in Online Classes
- Teaching Foreign Languages
- Visual Thinking and Sketchnotes
- Using Online Boards
- Self-Directed Learning
- Motivational Strategies
- Creative Commons
- Open Educational Resources
- Improvement/ Development
- Online Training and Further Education
- Gather Feedback
- Polls and Surveys
- Give Feedback
- Online Exams
Find your selections here:
Click on the respective learning unit to gain access.